08 January 2009
Me + U [I'ma Tell U 1 Time]When I met U girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop
And even thought it's a struggle love is all we got
So we gonna keep keep climbin' till the mountain top
Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart and now I've got
My 1 love, My 1 heart, My 1 life for sure
Let me tell U 1 time [Girl I love, girl I love U]
I'ma tell U 1 time [Girl I love, girl I love U]
And I'll be your 1 guy, You'll be my number 1 girl
Always making time for U
I'ma tell U 1 time [Girl I love, girl I love U]
I'ma tell you 1 time [Girl I love, girl I love U]
U look so deep, U know that it humbles me
U by my side & troubles them don't trouble me
Many have called but the chosen is U
Whatevery U want shawty I'll give it to U
Shawty right there
Shes got everything I need
And I'ma tell her 1 time
Give U everything U need, down to my last dime
She makes me happy, I know where I'll be
Right by your side cause she is the 1


























rep
tu cousin aku tuh, awat?
Owh.. xdela.. Tanye jek..
Tetibe terbekenan.. hahaha
ooo.. miyui nih bisu rupanyer.. baru tau arini. haha.
Takpe.. eh ni sape sogok suro panggil 'miyui' gak nih?
comey3:)
ark.
sedih.
saya tak tahu pulak yg awak bisu~
sangat hijau..redup mata
@arnamee = Sape? Saye ke saye? Ngeh~
@balqis = Mendenye tuh..?
@|| iekabean || = Ahaks ;)
@MIMI ZUZU @ M1N4M1 = Thanx