<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2136601990821368824?origin\x3dhttp://binjau.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Macam²


:: Mizz Nina ::

05 April 2010



Mizz Nina feat. Colby'O Donis - What You Waiting For

Mizz Nina? Which Nina? Shazrina Azman..
Yes, the Teh Tarik Crew Nina ;)


Baby I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get this party started
Hey baby come and tell me what’s the score
Baby, baby, tell me what u what u waiting for?

Baby I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come and get me it’s all your’s
Baby, baby, tell me what u what u waiting for?

It’s your birthday so tell me what you wanna do
It’s my birthday I really wanna get with you
Drop the beat now and baby we can get it started
We’ll go insane and take it to the after party

So whats your name, hey baby what’s your name, oh yeah
Sexy’s my name, yeah sexy is my name
Ok, and what’s your game, hey baby what’s your game
Ok, I like to play, I, I like to play, ay

Hey sexy girl from Kuala, Kuala Lumpur
Hey baby thats me, i’ll be on the dancefloor
I got u a surprise, we’re poppin up in VIP
And if I ask nice, can I take you home with me?

Baby, lets get crazy, come on loose control
We’re gonna tear up the after party, I know you want some more
I wanna see ya, work that body, Drop it down real low
Hey baby, come and get me, tell me, what u, what u, what u
what u waiting for?

Bookmark post nih ke del.icio.us Gali post nih Bookmark post nih ke Yahoo! My Web Bookmark post nih ke Furl
  1. Blogger Gil Ra Im | 08 April, 2010 |  

    layan.. (tapi mcm patutnya Colby o Doniz feat Nina jer.. he. )

  2. Blogger Sick6tySix™ | 15 April, 2010 |  

    Tule psl.. kan.. Ni mcm hok tino usya jata ;]

  3. Blogger CrappyCrab | 22 April, 2010 |  

    cool. tak sangka got malaysian yg boleh colaborate wif artist luar negara. good effort. tapi kena tukar title kot, coz i guess it supposed to be colby o'donis feat miss nina xD

  4. Blogger BB | 28 April, 2010 |  

    yg feat.2 tu bukan tengok kpada artis nyer or part dia org nyanyi. yg ni mungkin release kt dalam album mizz nina. so mizz nina feat. dia la. :)

  5. Blogger Sufy | 29 May, 2010 |  

    bkn miss nina ni ada cetuskn kontroversi ke?kalo x silap la...huhu

  6. Blogger Sick6tySix™ | 30 May, 2010 |  

    uish tu dia mcm amboi3 cak cak kececak cak cak..

    Ala biasela tu dlu mse ngan TTC pon dia dah nginjal2 teenagers katekan..

    *Gosip pe tu ek? ;)

  7. Blogger Fazira | 20 October, 2010 |  

    bangga dgn mis nina!btw loves this song so much! :D

  8. Blogger Anem Arnamee | 22 October, 2010 |  

    Salam..

    my name is sexy.hihi:P

Nk bagi komen? Meh sini meh.. Klik jek =)